You live the city life, Trax handles the city streets
The 2018 Trax has the agility and responsiveness that fit right in with city life. It’s efficiently powerful, the perfect size to squeeze into the tightest of parking spots and offers advanced technologies. Plus, with tons of cargo space perfect for maxing out, this small SUV is the new hot spot.
Details and Decor
- Available halogen projector with signature LED daytime running lamps
- Athletic appearance with dual-port grille
- Signature lighting flows smoothly from the upper grille to the front fender
- Sporty and aggressive stance
- Available 18” 5-spoke chiseled aluminum wheels
Style and Space
- SUV-inspired rear fascia
- Cargo versatility with eight configurations
- Fold-flat seats for added stowing capability
- Fits objects up to 8 feet long when front passenger seat is folded down
Airy and Adorned
- Instrument panel with chrome accents
- Dual-cockpit cabin design
- 7” diagonal touch-screen with available phone integration
- Premium accent stitching
- High-gloss finish
- Open and spacious front and rear seating
Enough space to make your closet jealous
The cargo space of your dreams. This small SUV offers eight different seating arrangements and room for items as long as 8 feet when the front passenger seat is folded down. There’s so much space and versatility, you might be able to fit your entire closet back there.
Tech for how you like to connect
Of course, you’re into your car. But your car should really be into you. Chevrolet MyLink† makes it easy for you to stay connected. Plus, Apple CarPlayTM† and Android AutoTM† compatibility help make your car even more compatible with your life.
Trax offers support for Apple CarPlayTM† — a smarter way to use your iPhone® to listen to Apple Music, get directions with Apple Maps, call friends and more.
If Android is more your style, available Android AutoTM† compatibility lets you connect your compatible smartphone to access your calendar, playlists and select apps such as Google Maps.
With Automatic Crash Response†, built-in sensors can automatically detect when the air bags deploy and alert an OnStar Advisor (if equipped), who is connected to your Trax to see if you need help. Even if you don’t respond, an OnStar Advisor can use GPS technology to pinpoint your exact location and request that emergency help is sent right away.
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle’s owner’s manual for more important feature limitations and information.
Turbocharge your day (no coffee required)